Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over your clothes.
1. Bust:- Measure under the arms at the fullest part around the bust horizontally.
2. Waist:- Measure around the natural waistline.
3. Hips:- With the feet together measure around the fullest part.
4. Inside leg:- In bare feet take the measurement from the top of the inside leg and measure down the inside leg to the floor.
5. Height:- With bare feet together measure from the top of the head to the floor.